Sunday 24th Jan
The weather has been brilliantly sunny here lately, so I did some washing. My hair got a much-needed scrubbing too!
We had lunch (actually, I think they called it breakfast! I am a bit confused about the meal names and times here!) with the Baptist pastor and his family. They are very lovely. They had a big green parrot which I managed to coax into sitting on my hand and letting me stroke it. I only got pecked once!
We had chicken soup (with tortillas, of course!).
I went and farewelled a few friends that arvo. One lady was weaving me some little beaded bracelets, so I went to see how she was going with them. She & her husband were there, beading away.. I heard all about their family, and was shown about 100 photos of various members at various ages by her daughter Anna! It was nice.
Quesadillas for supper! Yum. And some fast & furious games of Take Two later on..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Sounds idyllic!
ReplyDelete